Genki Media™ LLC is dedicated to projects which contribute to the creative economy. Our motto is Business+Creativity=Happiness™.
In Japanese, the characters “Gen” and “Ki” combine to form the word “Genki” which means “having a happy and healthy condition.” It’s also a common greeting. When people meet in Japan, they ask each other, “Genki desu ka?” (“Are you happy?”) Genki Media™ asks you: “Are you happy with your business?”
GENKI MEDIA PROJECTS
ArtJamz is a participatory art event launched in June 2010. During an ArtJamz Session participants receive a canvas they get to paint and keep, art materials, wine, beer, drinks, hors d’œuvres, great music, and the guidance of artsy ArtJamz hosts / creative enablers and get 3 hours to Unleash Your Inner Artist™. ArtJamz is mobile – we host public sessions, private parties and corporate group events throughout the metro Washington D.C. area. Find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, going to www.artjamzdc.com, of following us on Facebook or twitter (@artjamz).
Very Genki Communications (VGC) is dedicated to creating content that captures and captivates. We specialize in:
- Content Production: Projects for print, online, video and television include Washington Life Magazine, washingtonlife.com, WLTV, WL Social Year in Review, the ArtJamz website and the 30-minute episodic drama “Pollywood.”
- Social Media Strategy: Genki Media™ currently handles social media for Washington Life Magazine & @washingtonlife, ArtJamz & @artjamz, and Genki Media & @genkimedia.
- PR and Media Relations: Projects press and media for ArtJamz and for the Picnic Theatre Company (2010 to 2011).
Genki Media™ projects shall:
- Involve innovative approaches to creative expression;
- Advance the creative economy of the Washington D.C. metro area;
- Generate revenue for incubation of future Genki Media projects;
- Provide job creation, charitable contributions and /or exposure to the arts for at-risk youth, unemployed or low-income Washington D.C. residents.
Genki Media™ was founded in March 2010 by Michael M. Clements, a creative professional with over 15 years of media and entertainment industry experience ranging from publishing, digital media, online, film and television, and performing and visual arts work in Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Hong Kong and Japan.
Genki Media™ has a 15-person advisory board which meets annually to vet future projects.
Email email@example.com or call 202-709-8078 for more information.